View Single Post
Old
07-25-2011, 02:11 PM
beastly115

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze View Post
I think this is a classic example of board members taking the minority, extreme opinion, and assuming it's more widely believed/held by the majority of fans, when it's not....

Fans, overall, are pleased to learn about the players focusing on their skating in this manner, because its hows a commitment by the aforementioned players to improve an area of the game the players do actually have influence over (as opposed to hockey sense or IQ or something along those lines). Skating is key with the type of game plan that Tortorella runs, and to see so many players focusing on their skating in the last 2 years, tells me that the players want to buy into his style of play, and want to try to maximize their effectiveness under that type of game plan. May also tell me that what Boyle has undergone is rubbing off on or influencing his teammates and who may be eager to try and achieve similar results, which is also a positive...
Pretty much. I don't see anyone that thinks Barb is going to turn every piece of **** to diamonds.

beastly115 is offline   Reply With Quote