View Single Post
Old
07-25-2011, 05:42 PM
Top 6 Spaling

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouendan1 View Post
Hi everyone!

I'm a Kings fan but go to school in Michigan, I'm looking at following the Kings during their central division road trip in march (conveniently on my spring break) and Nashville is stop numero uno with the Kings playing Nashville on Tuesday, March 6th. I'm curious as to how hard tickets are to come by, would I be able to just walk up to the box office the day of the game and get seats?

Any help would be appreciated, I'll be staying in Nashville for an extra day so any cool museums or places of interest (I'm not much of a bar hopper kind of person) would also be much appreciated!
In years past, you probably could walk up to a tuesday night game and grab tickets. This year, we'll see. Season ticket sales, mini packs, and project single game sales are skyrocketing. To be safe, I'd buy in advance. Plus, as announced recently, the earlier you buy tickets, the cheaper they will be.

As far as attractions, the Parthenon is #1. It's a few minutes from the arena too, so not a bad drive. Even if you aren't a bar hopper, check out downtown at night. Eat somewhere near the arena and listen to the music and whatnot. its a unique experience.

Top 6 Spaling is offline   Reply With Quote