View Single Post
Old
07-26-2011, 12:43 AM
roseyc

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lstcyr View Post
Not sure how you can say that Trotz doesn't know we have a poor pp. He's even stated that. I think it's a little unreasonable to assume that the coaches don't know at least as much as we do about the players and the team. I'm sure if it were up to the coaches, we'd have the best power play in the league that scored every time. Unfortunately, you have to play with the players you have. (And that's not a shot at Poile. I'm sure he's trying to get the best players he can within the limitations that he has - resource wise.)
I'll have to look it up but i saw a quote on Preds on the Glass or Sbnation and will have to look for the link and heard him on podcast said that he didn't think our pp wa s really that bad we were moving the puck better and in the end of the season press conference he didn't talk much about it and avoided the questions about it and to avoid it when it's been achilles heel for the last two seasons and was a major factor in the Van. series. We rank near or at the bottom of the league the last two season in pp. Nobody scores everytime even the best. But if you can't acknowledge that your pp is bad but he calls out people for defense when if we scored don't think our defense would be that much better if we scored more? Even the best pp it's not really about the best players it the attack or philosphy and adapt to what defense is giving you and we don't

roseyc is offline   Reply With Quote