View Single Post
Old
07-26-2011, 08:07 AM
donpaulo
Capt Barry Beck

vCash: 500
Don't forget that Eminger was 3rd on the club in blocked shots. I think he will play more than half the games next season. Hopefully allowing Staal and Girardi to take a game or three off. I know Girardi looked worn down by the end of the season...

Hopefully Erixon proves he deserves the shot and NY dresses a guy like Valentenko for opening night, assuming Del Zotto doesn't simply take the job back by avoiding turnovers and playing like he did during his rookie season.

Decent depth at center too.

The more I think of it the better I like the idea of Dubinsky on the top line with Gaborik and Richards. Wolski play the drive to the net look for rebounds style with Cally looking to use his wrist shot and Artem improving his overall passing and physical play.

Stepan on the 3rd line is a nice spot for him. 2nd season, smart hockey player hopefully he improves his faceoffs because if he is under 50% he won't be out there for the important defensive draws.

I think Zucarello is the odd man out, although I would prefer to see Avery get the boot. Then again if Sean shows up motivated and doesn't become a liability or a distraction on the ice NY could use his kind of jam...

this seasons team is much improved

hopefully the powerplay can become top half by christmas and top 3rd by playoff time, the PK only needs to tread water.

The defense should be better too

donpaulo is offline   Reply With Quote