Thread: News Article: Top 25 Centers in the NHL
View Single Post
Old
07-26-2011, 01:46 PM
Blackhawks4life

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkey Town 18 View Post
Think of the Bolland ranking this way...

All teams in the league have their rosters swept clean and the GM's are going to re-draft their teams. In the first round of the draft you must select a center. You can only sign a player to a one year deal and then the teams get swept clean again after the season. Would Dave Bolland be one of the first 25 picks? Not a chance.
I value your opinion but I guess I evaluate talent differently. bolland would be drafted in the top 25. He is a winner and has won at every level he has played. Went heads up in jr against Crosby to win the mem cup.....doesn't allow the Sedins, Thornton or Mike Richards an even strength goal during the cup run......got chicago to a game 7 upon his return. Pretty impressive to me! I bet he will be on the radar for team Canada the next Olympics; he's a proven shut down guy.

Do your gm draft for the playoffs with all 30 teams making the playoffs. He may not be listed as the number one center but he played the most min of any forward during the cup run if i'm not mistaken. Who's ahead of him. Spezza, Weiss, Statsny??

Blackhawks4life is offline   Reply With Quote