View Single Post
Old
07-26-2011, 01:57 PM
patnyrnyg

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueshirtBlitz View Post
Sorry, sorry. But she WAS a female ! The guy who called me a ****** was a guy, though, with his son no less. Sometimes I can agree I get a little out of hand and will cool down the swearing. I was livid that game where we lost to Craig Anderson and the Sens, i'm pretty sure nobody's ever heard the phrase "****ing Craig Anderson!" so many times. But i've been given dirty looks sometimes just for CHEERING in the 300's sometimes. The stereotypes just aren't true here, and you'll find real fans and "suits" or other people, in every section of the arena. the only truth to this situation is that tickets are getting too expensive.
I find it very hard to believe someone in the 300's gave you an attitude for cheering. Then again, if you are acting like an idiot, you'll get flack from people regardless of where you were sitting. At the opener last year, I had words with someone in my section (420). Guy was smashed, being a jerk, standing up in the middle of the play. I went off on him, he tries to act tough and wound up getting his foot stuck in his seat.

patnyrnyg is offline   Reply With Quote