View Single Post
Old
07-27-2011, 11:42 PM
roseyc

vCash: 500
Something to think about is Dumont and Sully and Ward all left for different reasons other than they weren't resigned. Dumont fell out of favor with Trotz and his skills eroded.Sully aging and injury prone and Ward priced himself out of team's budget. But collectively they scored 30 goals. Now will O'Reilly and Berfors and a repaired Fisher make up those 30 goals. Fisher I think will rebound. The other two big questions. What happens if both fail or injuries occur like they always do with this club. Is Sk a legit 20 goal scorer? Will Hornqvist rebound to his 30 goals season. Will Legwand and Erat rebound with seasons worthy of their contracts. Will Wilson overcome his scrathes in the playoffs to come back with abandon. Will Trotz play the fourth line as a third line or is the checking line his third line. A lot of questions to be answered and if one or two isn't answered positively.... problems. A lot of these offensive problems would solve themselves if we had a prominent scorer. Not to mention that we are having 2 rookies on third pairing on D and a second year player on second pairing. I do believe we'll go into the season as what has been mentioned. Now none of these projection will fit what's in Trotz's head if anyone can explain his pairings sometimes I'll listen. But a lot of things have to go right. I'm sure Weber is asking the same questions

roseyc is offline   Reply With Quote