View Single Post
Old
07-28-2011, 10:34 AM
Preds Partisan
Nothing

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by worstfaceoffmanever View Post
I've got some free time coming up, so I figured I'd go ahead and start working on a new line of avatars for this season. I'm completely devoid of inspiration, but I figure that a good suggestion can set me off and working, so fire away.
First off, thanks for doing this.

Questions: Maybe you could give a little guidance as to how much work you really want to do? Do you want to keep it pretty simple with a basic avatar with just gold coloring as the theme, or ramp it up to a couple of shifting images of players + "this year's slogan" image (kind of like last year's playoffs)? I assume you want to stay away from too much work and customization, but maybe you could tell us how much you are willing to do.

Ideas: There's no way you can get around doing a "gold" theme for this year...I think everybody would agree with that. We (I mean you) have had a music theme in the past. It's pretty easy to work around gold and music, with so many different choices between songs with gold in the title, gold records, gold record recording artists, etc. were you can pick and choose these things to fit the persona of each player. That really gives you the most flexibility in making each avatar relevant to each player. I think I would stay with the music tie-in because of the flexibility and the obvious connection with Nashville itself, but maybe others think we should move in another direction. Also, if you use gold, I would like to see if you can make some gold "shine" or "glimmer" or whatever.... kind of like real gold shines....some sort of sparkle to the avatar, if that makes any sense.

Lastly, as usual, I call Trotz

Preds Partisan is offline   Reply With Quote