View Single Post
Old
07-28-2011, 11:46 AM
Patty Roy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginu View Post
Is this your site? I have to say that the evaluation is quite bad. Only last year, Montreal had one of the top prospect pools in the league. And our drafting has improved since then. Tinordi and Beaulieu will be anchors on defense for this team. The reason we went defensemen in the 1st round the last few years is our forward prospects are pretty deep, but we lack top defensive prospects. We have that now. Beaulieu was ranked 11th in the draft. That ranking is based on the professional opinion of numerous NHL scouts. I have to say that you're wrong here if this is your website.
I'm by no means an expert on this stuff but i don't think there is any doubt that our current group of prospects is pretty poor. Alot of that can be attributed to the fact that our best prospects have made the big club and the fact that Habs management has traded away a number of picks over the last couple of seasons.

But based on what i'm reading here Leblanc looks like he's quite the dissapointment. I was hoping his upside would be in the Patrice Bergeron range.

Patty Roy is offline   Reply With Quote