View Single Post
Old
07-28-2011, 11:25 AM
ruckus*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Islander102 View Post
I'd be shocked if the referendum didnt pass. Unfortunately for us, politicians can still kill it. As for the nail in the coffin, I doubt it, maybe for nassau (even though they will always have the right to the last offer) but certainly not for the NY area as a whole.

Anyway for the few of you guys getting your fix with the Isles, youre more than welcome so long as you dont act like a ******, which I doubt would be a problem.
Guess it depends who, if anyone, actually comes out and votes. If it goes unnoticed maybe the only people who come are the ones who are going there to vote Yes. We'll have to see.

I just see a bad situation all the way around. It's hard anywhere now to get people to agree to paying more money, especially in Nassau County.

Would I like to see the Islanders stay? Absolutely. Sports aren't as much fun without rivals.

If this doesn't pass though I just don't see how it happens. Wang isn't spending his own money anymore, he's made that pretty clear. There'd really only be one option left.

ruckus* is offline   Reply With Quote