Old
07-28-2011, 12:25 PM
hckyplayer8
He's Gone!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PALE PWNR View Post
I hope you were missing the

But I don't think you were. Get off the whole Richards thing its done hes gone you whining about him not being on the team anymore does not make him anything more then an LA King now, management, ownership and the team believed that he and his brosef Jeff were problems in the locker room and they could not win with them, they traded them and got good returns on each especially if both Couturier and Schenn both pan out.

Zherdev sucked the whole time he was here. He was exactly as advertised only playing in one end of the ice literally, and not doing what was asked of him by the coach. So he got sat and then they needed someone to plug in so they used him there and the same old ****. In the playoffs he looked better but not good enough to wipe the slate clean on what had been a disaster of a season
The numbers and facts don't lie. The team was better with him playing. But Lavi decided to sit him and aid the down spiral that the season became (though I'm not saying him sitting was the only reason for the failure). Quite a few fwd's were happy to have him back after Lavi started playing him again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmoneyflyguy View Post
His rep was earned and no effort was made to change it.
No offense, but 29 GMS are smarter than you
One of the naive I see. You're probably one of the moron's who love we acquired Jagar and thought Roenick was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

hckyplayer8 is offline   Reply With Quote