View Single Post
Old
10-22-2003, 08:42 AM
JR#9*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch
False. I'm simply stating Dunham is inconsistent, and IMO he is. It was a good trade for both teams, but I think Nashville got the better end of the deal..and by my post I did mean look at the first games of the season versus the games torwards the end.

:
Which part don't you understand???

You said look at the 1st 2 games of the season.As Singin' said he did NOT play in the 2nd game where we lost 5-0 so what is there to look at?

He had ONE bad game, the FIRST of the season.That's really uncommon for a goalie not to be as sharp in the 1st game of a season.

Since then he has played the other 3 games and something like a 0.95GAA and a .960 sv%!!!Sounds terrible to me.

I can count on one hand the games where Dunny hasn't been sharp since coming to NY.Comment on how he played as a Pred all you want as you saw every game but don't try and paint a inaccurate picture of what he's doing in NY b/c you obviously haven't followed it or you be talking a different tune.That's all NYR fans are saying.

I had a feeling Zidlicky was going to be good but until a guy gets over to NA you never know how he'll perform so great for you that he has been a bright spot so far.

Kloucke I was far more upset about giving up as if he ever overcomes his being so prone to injury the kid is a monster and has all the tools to be a mean, stay at home tough defensive d-man.

If the both work out along with some of the young D-men coming up the Preds will have a very nice defense in a couple of yrs.