View Single Post
Old
07-30-2011, 05:22 AM
boredmale

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueshirtBlitz View Post
They wouldn't because of the same reason Thomas went in the second round. If he can overcome his size, like I said, he has more goal scoring potential
Plan and simple Thomas is in a tier below Kreider or Nino in terms of potential in the NHL. Given the choice of Kreider or Thomas, I take Kreider and don't even have to think twice about it

Quote:
Kreider has the tools to be a better player, too
Completely ignoring Tavares, I could make the argument that any player on that list has the tools to be better then any other player. I don't find that the greatest of arguments.

Quote:
Also Callahan and Dubinsky are much better than Comeau, he shouldn't be anywhere near them.
I am not saying Comeau is better then them, I am saying if jack of all trades master of none type players get rated that high then Comeau should have a little more love then being the bottom of the list under alot of fringe boom or bust type prospects since statistically he is roughly at the same level as both, and maybe they slightly better in other trades as well but it's not that big a leap

Last edited by boredmale: 07-30-2011 at 05:29 AM.
boredmale is offline   Reply With Quote