Old
07-31-2011, 01:54 PM
ECL
Very slippery slope

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoon44 View Post
not sure if u understand knock offs but let me teach u a lesson.. When american companies order jerseys from the plants in china Reebox and nike have factories there. They are made and charged good money to make them. Then after the design is made and the first run is produced the shaddy guy at the factory who either owns or has family that does own a factory sells a copy to them then they try to reproduce the original. So they make a few flaws or blems on the items.. how do i know this my very close friend works for american companies as security and travels all over china shutting these places down
It's not just jerseys. It's everything. You can get a knock off of anything in China made with OEM or near OEM parts (I have a LOT of fish equipment that is the same exact design and quality as the OEM stuff). It's crazy over there.