View Single Post
Old
07-31-2011, 05:06 PM
Vasculio
Booya !

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Em Ancien View Post
Once again, this is based on both potential and actual play.

If people here think they have a better clue than all 30 teams' scouting staff's on what a player's potential is, it's all good. But I can't take that seriously. Not without actual play coming in to make or break the draft day opinion (which was ONE month ago). We can all agree or disagree with how the draft went down, but when it comes to making a prospects' list, without anything happening since the draft, showing deference to what the organization OBVIOUSLY thinks of those newly drafted prospects is just logical.

As far as I'm concerned, this is a prospect ranking, not Habs fans' prospect wet dreams.
Who are the people voting ? Habs fans on hockey boards. Do you think any of us (well, except some knowledgeable posters here, and everybody knows them) know anything concerning what's happening prospect-wise in the Habs organization ? Now, that taken into account, why do we do this prospect voting ? Some might be delusional and think they know better than the Habs who will become what 2 or 3 years in advance (and NOBODY knows that, not even the hockey organization that drafts and PROJECTS prospects in the future), but they're a minority. The majority are voting for fun, because it IS Habs fans prospect wet dreams... I mean, are you -really- thinking this is serious business ?