View Single Post
Old
10-22-2003, 09:54 AM
Larry Melnyk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge
Well i just dont think lindros is gonna be gone that long {regardless of the 2-4 weeks we are hearing}. and i'll be perfectly honest with you, i dont really have a problem with pascal as a 4th liner.

Well i think there is a fine between "can"they play in the NHL and "should" they. Right now Wiseman is the only argument i could make. I wanna make sure Moore doesnt get hurt again and i think Murray needs more time.

I mean ideally i am thinking Keefe gets the two games or so Lindros is out and Pascal gives an extra forward at practice and maybe an alternative if Keefe really bombs.

As for Moore, i would not be surprised if he starts taking some shifts on the wing in hartford esp if Hlvac keeps up his "impressive" play.
SInce I think Rheaume sucks and has done nothing to merit a call-up, Guess we'll have to just agree to disagree..

I see your point about Moore, including your Hlavac (or Rucinsky or SImon or Lacouture) reference., but Wiseman was more along my way of thinking and he's already played in the show...

We'll see what happens Saturday and Tuesday..