View Single Post
Old
08-01-2011, 02:21 PM
Mint Berry Crunch
hfbrods pls...

vCash: 1081
Send a message via AIM to Mint Berry Crunch
Quote:
“I didn’t have a chance to read the article,” Frolov told the Daily News by phone. “Something in the Russian newspaper about Aves. They asked me about Aves and I said he’s a friend of mine and a really nice guy. What I said was that he, in the past, used to have problems where he could say something, but he’s a really nice person and good friend of mine.”

The notion of Avery getting into trouble with his mouth was hardly groundbreaking, but the interview with Frolov on sport.ru quoted the former Rangers left wing as saying that Avery “called opponents ‘black monkeys.’” Frolov vehemently denied having said that.

“I didn’t say anything about Aves calling someone bad language – I was saying he’s really emotional and that in the past he could say the wrong thing,” Frolov told The News. “It wasn’t particularly about black people. He doesn’t have anything against black people. I mean, he’s a nice person, and he wouldn’t say something bad about black people or Asian people or any kind of people. It’s some kind of misunderstanding.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/ran...ery-used-rac-0