View Single Post
Old
08-02-2011, 01:57 PM
Paradise
Individual thinker

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerzy View Post
I'm not underestimating anything. As I said, he is healthy and in good condition to be playing hockey. Will this issue effect him down the road? maybe, who knows. One thing that is clear is he has resumed playing, which indicates right now, today, doctors deem him a healthy enough individual to play the game, which is a huge plus. He will be monitored closely his entire career, and likely life. I have little worries about his condition until it proves something to be worried about.

As I said, it may or may not effect him down the road, I understand that. But, what I do know is as of today, he is a healthy and fit athlete playing the game of hockey, and I am choosing to rate him as just that. His skills are far superior to Machecek or Maxwell, and i'll gladly rate him accordingly, in my opinion.

My cousin has the same issue, i'm well aware of what it is.
I agree with you Guerzy that he's a lot more skilled than most of our prospects and I would like to rate him higher, I just can't until he proves he can handle the AHL/NHL daily grind. IMO His health is just too big a red flag for me to rate him higher.

Paradise is offline   Reply With Quote