View Single Post
Old
08-02-2011, 10:00 PM
RunYouOutOfTheRink

vCash: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by torero View Post
coach Lambert, who was head coach last year by Milwaukee became coach with Nashville.
Lambert had a very very good opinion on Josi. I guess this could play a role as to getting the chance to have some ice time.
I think that will be the diciding factor. Lambert has seen him for a whole season, and has said he wouldn't be in the AHL for long. From what I've read, he is the best skater of the 3, maybe even of all defensemen within the organization....

Quote:
Originally Posted by torero View Post
In fact I believe that he still has to adjust to NA ice surface. On the stats i saw that he shoots plenty of times on the goal, yet scores little.
I'm actually encouraged by this. The ability to get a shot on net is sometimes underated. He could end up being an assist machine through rebounds and tipped shots.

I think he found his game somewhere around the 35 game mark. I read an article on him about how well he had been playing, despite having only 1 goal....right after that, he scored in 3 straight, followed by an impressive point-streak as well. 13 games I think...best run by an ahl d-man in a few years I believe

*of note - had his team's worst +/- during regular season, but he was a +player in the playoffs.

RunYouOutOfTheRink is offline   Reply With Quote