View Single Post
Old
08-02-2011, 11:06 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by costathing View Post
hometown kid asking for a trade...thats what you get for leaving the best hockeytown in the world lappy
Habs board at its best. He's no longer a Habs, he's the most hated man. Pretty sure that some people are actually amongst the ones who are booing our ex-players....

He didn't ask for a trade. He asked for a meeting to talk about his future and that since CLEARLY Martin demonstrated to him times and times again that he was not needed, well if it was the case, then moving him would be better.

Again, another player who was once decent who we actually waited till he wasn't worth anything to get....nothing. It's one thing to not be able to get the best out of a player. It's another to wait till he has the absolute worst value to then trade him. Yes, he was inconsistent. But I always thought he was valuable during a PK. Not the best PK player of this whole world, we know who it was..the great Tom Pyatt, but not a bad one either. What I don't miss is his trolling. We need less words and more action in this team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill McNeal View Post
Still just a 4th liner so I don't harp on it, just a personal favorite of mine.
This "Just a 4th liner" has to stop. This is not 2-minutes Brian McGrattan were talking about here. Our 4th liners could play 8 minutes a game AND some time on the PK. Every player is important on this Martin system. Even the 13th and 14th player based on how many injuries we have.

Last edited by Habsfan18: 08-03-2011 at 01:30 PM. Reason: merged posts