View Single Post
Old
08-03-2011, 08:04 PM
JOKER 192

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike8 View Post
What are we voting on, anyway?

Back on track here. In all seriousness, no, I don't think it's a matter of opinion. Subban being very strong on the world junior stage is not up for opinion. His success in the NHL playoffs is not up for opinion: he's been good, and that's been a unanimous opinion. The degree of how good he's been is certainly up for debate, and you're entitled to believe he has not been great, but he's still in the realm of 'good'.

The fact that he's gone from fundamentally-flawed-OHLer to NHLer who's playing top pairing minutes is not up for opinion. Consequently, his fast learning curve is more fact than opinion. (and indeed, this is where my 'opinion' is stronger than that of an unsubstantiated opinion. In other words: if you post some substantiation for your remarks, it might hold weight. Absent such substantiation, it's boring and meaningless to all readers of the forum. In other words, it's a non-starter of a discussion.)
First of all I have already said I think he's good,but hereis an interseting question ,do you think he would have played those minutes on let's say the Bruins team,I would doubt it,I would think CJ would have very little patience for his kind,and let us not forget . He got his minues by default ,because of injuries rather than actual merit.If you choose to see this opinion as boring ,well that is your porogative but it doesn't make it false. I also noticed no one touched Thomas one .