View Single Post
Old
08-03-2011, 08:32 PM
matCH penalty

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOKER 192 View Post
I can't really say what I think Subban is here ,last time I did that I was banned for a month so lesson learned
By all means!

Seriously, however. Say what you think about Marchand, then. I'd absolutely love to hear how they're completely different players who are entirely incomparable in every respect (or lack of respect, as it were ), and why fans of teams other than ours always seem to discuss the two simultaneously.

Quote:
To finish if I don't agree with your opinion that doesn't make me incapable of reasonable judgement
"I can properly judge a player, as I have a level-headed view of the NHL hockey landscape! "

Quote:
,I wouldn't have him on the Bruins for all the tea in China ,if he was ever traded to the Bruins I would honestly turn my back on the bruins the only team I have ever cheered for
"However, I would overreact in an emotional tempest should this player be traded to my team, due to my extremely low opinion of him! But he's not that great for entirely different reasons."

Yeah, alright.

Quote:
Would it be crazy to say that if Chara and Sidenberg were injured then ,Boychuck would get Subban like minutesI would have to think that,that is exactly what would happen ,Does that make Boychuck a first liner ........hell u answer that 1.
Unlike you, I don't think highly enough of my hockey knowledge to attempt to condescendingly lecture fans of other teams about their players, coaching system, or line setup.

Last edited by matCH penalty: 08-03-2011 at 08:39 PM.