Thread: News Article: THN's The Replacements
View Single Post
Old
08-03-2011, 10:02 PM
seanerixon

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to seanerixon Send a message via MSN to seanerixon Send a message via Yahoo to seanerixon Send a message via Skype™ to seanerixon
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobrien View Post
According to TSN, looks like a groin problem in 06-07 that kept him out for a couple months on and off, and in 09-10 he had a back/upper body issue that caused him to miss around 10 games.
Allow me to assure you, while I've been an avid Yote's follower(second favorite team), Bryzgolov is a healthy animal. I know, we as Flyer fans, have been speculating whether or not the signing was justifiable or not. Well, compared to Vokouns signing, not really. But the fact we have a true number one goalie, is a blessing in itself. I don't know if you guys ever watched the Coyotes play, but they aren't exactly the most impressive team to see on the ice(however, they work well together as a team). Their D has been dangled around enough, their defensive core is aging other than a few prospects and Keith Yandle. So he didn't have the best defensive players in front of him. With our boys though, none of us should be surprised to see him in the top five for most stats this year. And like I said, he's usually always healthy and a work horse for the most part.

seanerixon is offline   Reply With Quote