View Single Post
Old
08-04-2011, 02:20 PM
Jarnberg

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by droller View Post
I feel bad for you Predator fans. You guys have been doing an awesome job supporting the team the past 3 or 4 years and it's as if the ownership doesn't care. You guys aren't even at the salary FLOOR and ownership needs to take their franchise player to arbitration? Talk about killing good vibes from last season .

Franchise players rarely go to arbitration and the media is making a huge deal about this...seems like it's just to stir the pot so he leaves next season.

Sorry if this seems like a troll... It just really frustrates me to see a team handle their top asset like this. As a loyal, growing fanbase... YOU GUYS DON'T DESERVE THIS! I just don't see how a long term deal wasn't done unless Shea Weber is already sick of how Nashville operates and just wants out... if that's the case, something needs to be done.

Your franchise drafts extremely well and it seems like you will never see the reward of drafting wel.. You draft and develop these players into solid contributors and then have them walk once they want to earn their market value.
I wouldn't put this on the owners 100%.