Thread: Gauthier value?
View Single Post
Old
10-22-2003, 01:24 PM
Flames Draft Watcher

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splatman Phanutier
Your continuous raid on Gauthier's puck skills sure get old.

Here's your quote: "But perhaps what we saw last night (a clear top 4 of Regehr, Leopold, Warrener and Lydman in ice time) is an indication that Denis has proven to the coaching staff he's not reliable enough for a top 4 role?"
How convenient that you leave out the last sentence! Of course you're going to misinterpret my posts in you drop certain sentences out of the equation.

"I guess we'll have to continue to watch the numbers to see how much faith the coaches place in Mr. Gauthier."

But even if you do decide to completely ignore the last sentence in that paragraph do you not understand the meaning of the word "perhaps"?

I'm not sure why you are even taking any issue with that paragraph since you admit he's not top 4 and that paragraph is suggesting he MIGHT not be.

If you're going to nitpick my posts, make it a worthwhile exercise. Please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splatman Phanutier
Your continuous raid on Gauthier's puck skills sure get old.
Can't handle the truth? :p Just calling it like I see it. And this is quite a bit different from repeating a stale Sutter quote over and over. This is analysis on what he does on the ice as seen by someone attending the games. Surely you can see the difference?