Saskatchewan Minor Hockey Thread
View Single Post
08-04-2011, 03:04 PM
Join Date: Oct 2009
Here are my thoughts and musing on this years changes for the north other than that it will be interesting to see how things shake out with the new league this year.
- I think the combined Warman/Martensville and Melfort/Tisdale teams will gain the most.
- It will be interesting to see if any of the top end Meadow Lake kids decide to make the drive to play in Battleford. That would obviously help B'ford out a lot if they do.
- Is PA going to benefit from this change?
- Humboldt appears to get the least benefit from the change.
- I am pretty sure SHA didn't envision a 6 team north division when they came up with this.
- Will SMHA compete with the new league teams in tourneys?
View Public Profile
coach kleats's albums
Find More Posts by coach kleats