View Single Post
Old
08-04-2011, 03:07 PM
Levitate

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJBergy86 View Post
I think it has 8/10 players on it from this years draft

Also did you watch the World Championships? He was a beast against some of the best players in the World. I have no doubt that he belongs atleast in the top 15 of all NHL Prospects.
Yeah he looks good sometimes (though notably more often against the weaker teams) and other times he looks unsure of himself. He needs to get some swagger and confidence and consistently apply his talents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxZENxxx View Post
It bugs me that Larrson is already the #4 prospect in all of hockey. Only the Devs get rewarded perfectly for semi-awful season by winning the draft lottery and picking exactly what they were lacking in their organization. Ridiculous.
ehh, I get the feeling that Larsson is a little overrated, but will be a very good player. Not really sure he's that "franchise" level defender, but that doesn't mean he can't be an excellent player either.

Also interesting that this is a former scouts list...lends some more weight to it to some degree (I just figured at first it was some random sports writer). Of course scouts can be wrong but we'll see. Again, Kreider has to show he's not just a bundle of unrealized potential

Levitate is offline   Reply With Quote