View Single Post
Old
10-22-2003, 02:43 PM
Son of Steinbrenner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Melnyk
Rarely, because stupidity and incompetnece just doesn't agree with me..Although I did like the Markannen signing and the drafting of Jessiman this past offseason--so, it does happen on occasion

First off, I think this team desperately leads young legs, energy and enthusiasm for both the short term and longh term---that would govern my moves....I would keep Messier as 4th/3B center and anybody I brought up or played would get significant ice time---just like rookies/youngsters around the entire NHL are getting on just about every single team..And I never really championed Moore, although I would have recalled him before Rheaume....Giving Keefe a shot or recalling Wiseman--who's earned a recall if anybody has---would have been my first choices..

But, hey, who am I to argue with the success of the Buffoon of Banf-f-f-f-f-f?

BTW, take your insults and shove them where the sun don't shine...If your pea brain can't keep it civil and free of insults, don't post it..
listen mrs sensitve where in my previous posts did i insult you. i disagreed with you but didnt insult you. wiseman is not what this team needs right now. wiseman would be an important callup if nedved goes down. the buffon from banff has rebuilt the rangers farm system. perhaps the only good thing he has done.