View Single Post
Old
10-22-2003, 01:57 PM
Larry Melnyk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jar jar links
listen mrs sensitve where in my previous posts did i insult you. i disagreed with you but didnt insult you. wiseman is not what this team needs right now. wiseman would be an important callup if nedved goes down. the buffon from banff has rebuilt the rangers farm system. perhaps the only good thing he has done.
When I first read "what would larry do. for somebody that does nothing but complain you dont seem to suggest anything reasonable. id love to see moore brought up and play 20 minutes a night but his production would be the same as messier. moore is better served in hartford for his first full pro season. if you cant see this your blind".....seemed to be a little antaganostic..Still does, but maybe I over-reacted...ANyway, I have no problem with disagreeing, it's what makes the world go round, but your confrontational attitude towards those (or maybe it's just me!) bugs the crap out of me (Just like I know I bug the crap out of you)....

As for Sather rebuilding the organization, I guess I just better not go there because we couldn't disagree more again...,Suffice to say, I beleive that Commnander McSather has left us with one of the bottom 5 organizations in the league...