View Single Post
Old
08-05-2011, 11:00 AM
cagney
cdojdmccjajgejncjaba

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPORTSMANIAC View Post
I think all the players will be playing in the EJHL this year. Obviously there will be players didnt play in the EJ last year because most of the best players from last year moved on. They held tryouts last week

Also Kyle Smith (New Hampshire) and Connor MacPhee are on the team. There will be no New Jersey Hitmen on the team due to conflict of their training camp schedule
Yeah, it wasn't clear to me how they were choosing the players. I've seen now that they held a league wide try-out, so I guess this roster should be a good representation of what the league has to offer. Lots of the guys on the final roster will be with the Monarchs or Junior Bruins this season who are two of the best teams in the league annually. I'm sure some of the Hitmen players would have made the team too if they participated. Here's the full roster...

Goaltenders (2):
Tyler Kapp (Boston Bandits); Zachary Andrews (NH Jr. Monarchs).

Defensemen (7):
Brian Harris (Junior Bruins); Cody Smith (Junior Bruins); Tom Parisi (NH Jr. Monarchs); Jake Bolton (NH Jr. Monarchs); Mike LaFrenier (New England Huskies); Derek Stahl (NH Jr. Monarchs); Kyle Williams (NH Jr. Monarchs).

Forwards (13):
Matt Vidal (Bay State Breakers); Tyler Bouchard (Springfield Jr. Pics); Joe Prescott (South Shore Kings); Jimmy Vesey (South Shore Kings); Connor MacPhee (NH Jr. Monarchs); Zach Luczyk (Junior Bruins); Cam Brown (NH Jr. Monarchs); KJ Teifenwerth (Junior Bruins); Connor Gorman (NH Jr. Monarchs); Kyle Smith (Junior Bruins); Michael Jamieson (NH Jr. Monarchs); Stephen Miller (NH Jr. Monarchs); Nick Bligh (South Shore Kings).

I still would have liked to see a USHL team participate instead.

cagney is online now   Reply With Quote