View Single Post
Old
08-05-2011, 11:36 AM
haohmaru
boomshakalaka

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prustqvist24 View Post
Nobody I know would ever say they were scrapping with their wife because, regardless of dictionary definitions, scrapping almost always implies physically fighting. I would say that I scrapped with my brother back in the day, if we got into a small, wrestling match and maybe threw a couple of swings. If someone told me they scrapped with their wife, my reaction would literally always be "What? You were like... physically fighting with your wife?". I don't know why you'd even be so insistent as to go look up the dictionary definition and post it in defense of your statement. You know full well that calling it a scrap was the exact kind of over exaggeration we were talking about. It was a single shove and completely trivial and insignificant. You only know about it because the pinnacle of reporting that is TMZ carried this hot, juicy story.
See above, again. I think I have a better idea of what I meant than you do. I don't know why this word is such an issue for you Avery apologists. The guy is an idiot.