View Single Post
Old
08-05-2011, 11:44 AM
naihlflames

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceux de Montreal View Post
Hello,

Me and three of my friends are having a roadtrip in two weeks: from Quebec to Détroit, to Cleveland, to Toronto and back to Quebec. We are planning on three ball games, first in Detroit versus the Indians, then in Cleveland versus the Mariners and finally on Toronto against the almighty Royals.

We will be in Detroit for two or three days, most probably two. On the first day we will be looking for a place to stay and that's it mostly, because of the long roadtrip. On the next day (a saturday) there's the ball game, but what else should we do?

Something cheap, cause we are poor students. I read this tread and Hockey authentics and Hard Rock sounds like must.

Anything else that is free or really cheap? Any indication of good place to park our car for the night (and not have it be destroyed... yeah I heard things ), hotels/motels suggestions?

Should I carry a knife?
Two suggestions if you are college students. #1. Spend a day in Ann Arbor and hang out around the University of Michigan campus. It's only about 30 miles away and a great place to visit. #2 If you are going from Detroit to Cleveland and you like roller coasters, plan a travel day and stop and spend a day at Cedar Point in Sandusky Ohio. It is right on the path from Detroit to Cleveland and literally has the best collection of roller coasters in the World.

naihlflames is offline   Reply With Quote