Eastern Conference Standings Predictions 2011-2012
View Single Post
08-05-2011, 11:10 PM
Join Date: Jul 2011
Originally Posted by
10 Min Misconduct
Just as the thread title says. How do you think the teams will finish? We can revisit this in April 2012.
2. Tampa (This slot hinges on Stamkos as he is still a RFA at this point)
3. Pitts (Winning the division will hinge on Crosby's health and his full recovery from concussion.)
6. Philly (They are lucky I slotted them 6th, but I could see them falling further)
8. Islanders (Yes I went there)
(Don't see them making the playoffs)
12. Winnipeg (Don't see them making it either, but with an intense atmosphere and new city, could move up)
15. Florida (Bought and overpaid for a lot of pieces. I just don't see them coming together)
Okay everyone you got your mission, Eastern Conference standings for 2011-2012 season. GO....
Last year was a fluke for Jersey, they wont be that bad again....I think the Rags get it because of queen Henrik....The one huge differnce that all your playoff teams have that we dont is a true #1 goalie....we gotta score alot of goals to get in imo...
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by StrongIslanders90