View Single Post
Old
08-06-2011, 08:21 PM
Clowes Line
Cally's Chicken Parm

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColonialsHockey10 View Post
I love how you're treating this like I said Prucha is better then Crosby.

Ryan Murphy is a fantastic offensive defenseman with a ton of room to grow defensively. Yeah, he's not at the same level of development as Erixon or Rundblad, but he's 2 years younger. A guy like Ryan Ellis is a weak skater, so there are worries he won't be able to handle the NHL defensively, or even offensively. Murphy is a phenomenal skater, and is going to be a huge contributor for Canada in December. There's a reason why he is ranked just as high or even higher then the both of them.
I'm not comparing it to prucha and crosby. You would rather take an unproven 18 year old Murphy than take a kid who is turning 21 in October who put up 50 points in a Mens league, the SEL? Yea, that makes a ton of sense, lets take the kid who is 2 years younger just because he is 2 years younger. You act like 21 years old is ancient. I'm sorry, but I'd rather take the guy who is 2 years older, still ****ing young at 21, and has proven himself in the SEL, arguably the 2nd best league in the world, than take an unproven 18 year old assuming he will reach that status. So no I'm not acting like you'd take Prucha over Crosby, I'm simply saying that your logic is flat out ********.

Clowes Line is offline   Reply With Quote