View Single Post
Old
08-07-2011, 01:51 PM
JohniusMaximus
Digging the Sarchasm

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post
Thoughts on Finnegan leaving Titans training camp Friday night with no explanation, not returning phone calls from the team or the media to either he or his agent, and now this morning trying to blame the media for making it into a story and report that he was holding out?

Both Reinfeldt, Munchak, and even teammates publicly commented yesterday that they were disappointed that Finnegan left and were under the impression this was a contract dispute.

IMO, Finnegan made a bad decision here for whatever reason (contract or personal) and is now trying to get back in with as little damage as possible, but to try to scapegoat the media?!?!?!?!? What is he thinking???
I take every opportunity to blame the media for anything I can so I can't really get mad at him.

I left a party one time without saying goodbye to anyone. Within 48 hours I apparently hated everyone there and had to leave because I was about to kick someone's a**. All I really wanted was to go to bed.

It wouldn't have been a big deal for him to grab a coach and say, "Hey, man I gotta run because ___________." But he didn't. The Titans are the locals media's hobby so they watch them like hawks and this little deal got big attention.

It's just not THAT critical yet from the news stories I was reading he was about to jump ship and go play in Canada.