View Single Post
Old
08-07-2011, 11:02 PM
DekeLikeYouMeanIt
RIP

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattKOTW View Post
No. Teams who put on shows for the camera suck. It takes focus off of the hockey.
A lot of it isn't show though. I mean obviously they talk to players and coaches on the side, but it isn't that much of a distraction. The guys are at the rink on practice/game days. It just follows them around and some players take 10-20 minutes a week to talk about a few things on camera. I don't see the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBR View Post
It would be a huge distraction, especially in Montreal. Can you imagine the threads that will pop up? "Price didn't smile when looking at Markov. Locker room squabble!!!" or "(on a snowy day) Jacques Martin: is that white stuff on his jacket cocaine??!"
I can see that stuff happening, but it happens all the time. It's been quiet lately, but back when Subban was benched and was fighting at practice, they made a huge deal out of it. They'll make a story out of thin air. Plus, these documentaries are well-edited. Anything that is unnecessary rumour-fodder would be edited out. I just think it would be entertaining from a hardcore fan's standpoint and hilarious watching Subban and Gill joke around. Plus we can get to see Gauthier, Martin and their staff behind closed Bell Centre doors.

DekeLikeYouMeanIt is offline   Reply With Quote