View Single Post
Old
08-07-2011, 11:11 PM
PATCHESx67

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyFanSince86 View Post
I never said I would not take them on my team if we had drafted them. I said it is to early to tell who won the trade, it is all opinion. Besides potential it is based on nothing right now, all three need to develop before I will make a judgment call. Knight may be ready but will he crack the roster and Hamilton would have eventually looked good beside Schenn, but there was no guarantee he was the one we would have picked.

I am not the type to make a choice right away when I don't have a clue of what will happen in the next couple of years. I think in two years we will have the answer.
1- Toronto wasnt a Kessel away from making the playoffs

2- Seguin,Knight & Hamilton ? u got 3 great young prospects to build ur team around for years to come

3-and without that trade and kessel on the team ur picks would of been even better

if ur a team like the pens or caps with tons of young elite players then ya MAYBE but ur GM of a team who hasnt made playoffs in years and with a AHL roster u should be focusing on ur draft picks and rebuilding ur team not trading them all away

just my 2cents and yes Chiarelli will be laughing about this trade for years but hey every GM makes mistakes right ?

PATCHESx67 is offline   Reply With Quote