View Single Post
Old
08-07-2011, 11:16 PM
ricky0034

vCash: 500
1) How do teams & fans around the league view us? are we just a cheesy expansion team thats considered filler on your schedule or do you guys look forward to playing us?

just filler,but games against Minnesota bore me,there's just something about them

hopefully it's different this year with the changes they made who knows

2) Do we get a little extra respect over most other new expansion teams from around the league for being a team from an American hockey mecca & for most people knowing that we shouldnt have lost the N'stars in the first place & for having great fans? or are people indifferent to that?

a bit yeah

3) I was surprised to see the Wild get voted as having the best logo recently (not counting the O6 teams) do most people see us as having generally good uni's too or is the concensus that we need to drop the red?

I like them other than there being a circle around the logo on the red ones

4) Has bringing in Fletcher and all the recent moves he's making give the impression that the Wild are finally on the right track & that we're starting to command a little respectability or are we still just viewed as kind of a bottom/middle dweller?

I kind of have a wait and see attitude towards this but it's nice to see them trying at least

5) Have people finally gotten past the stigma that were a Lemaire trapping , defense only team? Or are we still considered "boring" to people?

still boring but hopefully that will change this year

Wings fan

ricky0034 is online now   Reply With Quote