View Single Post
Old
10-22-2003, 05:25 PM
CapsIntensity68

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoS
i'd rather have blackburn. ouelette is good but bluechip prospects don't get traded along with 3 high picks for adam oates and ouellette isn't even doing that well in the ahl. he is 20th something in stats
I wouldn't. Bluechip prospects get traded with 3 draft picks when it is Bobby Clarke making the deals. also, how many games have been played in the AHL this year? Didn't their season just started a week or so ago? It's not uncommon to see elite goalies ranked low this early in the season. BTW, the rangers have ruined Blackburn by allowing him to get shelled at the NHL level at this early age, what do you think that does to a teenager's confidence? At this point there is no evidence proving that Blackburn is better than Ouellet. Yes Blackburn has played at the NHL level, but he didn't do to well. Hopefully Ouellet will be in Washington soon. In 7 years we can do the comparing of those two guys. Jagr will be traded, most likely to the rangers, but I highly doubt it involves Ouellet or Blackburn.