Old
08-08-2011, 01:00 PM
Viqsi
carrying the flag

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete goegan View Post
I presume this is not addressed to me, since I have clearly stated that Nationwide needs to participate in the solution, not assume the entire burden. I do think, though, that they should be among the leaders in seeking a solution. I also believe that they would be totally delighted to do nothing at all and have the fix come from elsewhere. I appreciate their role in the community and expect them to behave like a responsible corporate neighbor.
Honestly, just 'cause we haven't heard from them doesn't mean they're not participating in the process. They kind of have to.

There've been hints dropped in the past suggesting that Nationwide is in fact involved. The degree is unknown, though. I'm not sure how that translates into "it's all Nationwide's fault", but that seems to be the direction some folks are headed.

Thanks, Howson, for cleaning up MacLean's toxic waste. Welcome, Kekalainen; let's get good things built!
Viqsi is offline   Reply With Quote