View Single Post
Old
08-09-2011, 12:38 AM
THE HOFF

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyMarks1 View Post
Miss the playoffs. The Habs are good, but they're the third best team in the NE. The third best team in the division doesn't get 100 points.
I can see where that logic comes from, and in my humble opinion, that's the only valid explanation in this thread as to why the habs would be more likely to miss the playoffs than to rack 100 pts.

its said the habs rely on price, but to be honest if the bruins or the sabres are to finish ahead, they will have to rely on on their goalies as well, and heavily. Tim thomas broke records this year and if it wouldn't be for him, I'm not sure the bruins would have been where they were when game 82 was over and done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillingbroom View Post
Really MTL ahead of Buffalo? I'd put Boston ahead of everyone but not by alot, Buffalo can easily sneak in and take the division. I'd take them missing the playoffs before 100 points just because its a strong division and alot of it would be riding on Price standing on his head again to reach 100.
like I said ... there is this misconception that carey price is the only goalie who stood on his head last year... and if you're a bruins fan, you know thomas wasn't human last year.

Last edited by THE HOFF: 08-09-2011 at 12:49 AM.
THE HOFF is offline   Reply With Quote