View Single Post
Old
08-09-2011, 03:39 AM
Tormentor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinettiseura View Post
But some notes about today's game or prospects... I'm not expert like tormentor but I thought that it is time to register here and take part in discussion...
Welcome to the boards, there aren't too many of us here who follow Finnish youth hockey. Itís always good to get different opinions and outlooks. I have to say that I agree with your observations about Barkov and Ikonen.

...And I wouldnít call myself an expert, more like a bigmouth who still has a lot to learn about the game. I just like following hockey at all levels and therefore get to see many of our top youngsters play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinettiseura View Post
Also a good goalie prospect in 95 age group, Ville Husso. Normally Finland has always some weaknesses like this year we have very good offensive but our defense looks terrible.
There seems to be several good 95-born goalies in the capital region; Husso, Lankinen, Virtanen and maybe Hernberg as well. Will be interesting to see who ends up being the top dog once itís all said and done. I wouldnít say that 95 age groupís defence is terrible, itís just doesnít match the talent thatís in offence.