View Single Post
Old
08-09-2011, 08:04 AM
NYR Viper

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangers4Life74 View Post
i didnt wish injury on him.but judging by what happened last year,the chances of him and his bad knee being able to stay healthy for most of the season isnt very good.

try reading next time,it really does wonders.

and forgive me if i dont pity a multimillionaire for having to suffer aches and pains for the remainder of his life while he lays out in his 3 million dollar pool and tells his grandchildren how he hit a game winning homerun in the little league world series.

again,read what i write next time,nowhere did i wish inury on him.
I read what you wrote perfectly fine. You said you would laugh when his bad knees force him to miss 50 games.

I may have taken it the wrong way from what you meant, but its an internet forum, it's not always the easiest thing in the world to decipher exactly what someone is trying to say.

If that is not what you mean than I apologize.

However you just pretty much said you don't give a **** about the guys health after watching all that he gave for the franchise, the sport and his country in countless tournaments you don't give a ****?

That is the type of attitude that really bothers me.

Did he live up to expectations? Of course not. But why do people take it so personally? Did he kick you in the nuts or something?

NYR Viper is offline   Reply With Quote