View Single Post
Old
08-09-2011, 02:44 PM
Pleky Roks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerribleDaddy View Post
Am I the only one that has a very difficult time trying to figure out where the Habs will fit into the Eastern conference standings? I think I picked them to miss the playoffs for the last two seasons, thinking their roster had some serious holes. I'm thinking now that their success can be attributed to coaching, and certainly in the last season, goaltending.

I'm not so sure that they can rely on another stellar season from Price, and the division appears to be stronger than in the last few years.

So my question is: Is it more likely that the Habs will get 100pts in 2011-2012, or miss the playoffs?

Well since they made the playoffs the last 2 seasons while having several key players missing a lot of games, if they stay healthy this year, they will be in the top 3 in the East. If they battle injuries like the last 2 seasons, they will still make the playoffs.

The Habs are a great team that has a great coach for a change....thats what makes the difference. If they still had guys like Carbo or Julien coaching, they wouldn't have had as much success as they had the last 2 seasons. With any luck at all this season, they will be healthy and competing for the top spot in the East!!

GO HABS GO!!!

Pleky Roks is offline   Reply With Quote