Thread: Prospect Info: Is our prospect pool okay or weak?
View Single Post
Old
08-09-2011, 05:22 PM
neofury*

vCash: 500
Team Strengths: "Prospects" playing in the NHL (development, who would've thought?) and developing NHL players overall. (and/or scouting future NHLers)

Team Weakness: Having enough good prospects to replace those guys with.

We've cleaned the cupboard out honestly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaMtlExpat View Post
Timmins does his best work in the 2nd round, with the possible exception of the last draft. PG has to exercise better judgment in trading those away.
*knock on wood* I have a gut feeling Tinordi but more importantly Beaulieu maybe the home run/grand slam Timmins has been looking for all along in order to prove himself in the 1st round. I'm really high on both players. Don't get me wrong I'd rather an equivalent potential big center instead. These were BPA's and if anything at worst could be used as trade bait for a legit superstar center once developed. Obviously it could go either way but both those guys if they make it will be legit. Subban, Tinordi, Beaulieu.... I doubt people will compare their D squads to ours if those guys pan out.

Plus Markov if he recovers, Gorges... it will be legit if these guys make it. Weber isn't too shabby either and could be a stop gap and/or trade bait.

neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote