View Single Post
Old
08-09-2011, 11:51 PM
New York RKY
Let's Go Rangers!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue View Post
Of course the odds are that he stays. That's generally how it works. But the reality is there are a lot of questions and no guarantees. It's far from a certainty that he's re-signing in NJ.

And with the Richards signing many of us had him penciled into our lineup for a very long time before it happened. So for us it was hardly a surprise when he made the announcement.
That's all correct and very true I'm not arguing with you about it. I'm just saying from a personal standpoint as much as I want Parise to be a Ranger I just feel like he will stay in NJ. I know it's far from a certainty but I'm just saying how I'm feeling about the whole matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno Mars View Post
Don't let some idiots base the Canucks fan base, every team has them lol, most Canucks fans aren't to bad, much better than Leafs fans
Yea that's why I can't stand the main boards some times. That's the spot usually where the posters that are the idiots go to hang out. So trying to have a rational and intelligent debate with our teams' fanbases is damn near impossible.

Everyone is better than Leafs fans too