View Single Post
Old
08-10-2011, 08:34 AM
Lion Hound
@JoeTucc26

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno Mars View Post
I really don't see why the Pens would do that. Staal at this point is the better of the two players, and for a team like Pittsburgh who's in a win now mode, making a lateral movement trade isn't a very wise option.

Like I said in my previous post give Wolski a shoot, if it doesn't work out here's a trade that may solve the problem.

To

Dylan McIlrath
NYR 1 st round pick

To

Brendan Morrow

I think this trade would benefit both teams seeing as Dallas is lacking depth on D in terms of prospect, and as we all know the Rangers are stacked at that position, the Stars also get a first round pick in a deep draft. While the Rangers get the ideal Left Winger they need.

forward core

Dubinsky-Richards-Gaborik
Morrow-Anisimov-Callahan
Boyle-Stephan-Zuccarello
Avery-Rupp-Prust

Oh yeah trade Wolski to Vancouver for a pick
Im definately a fan of Brendan Morrow. Plays a hard nosed game, he's strong as an ox and really good down low and along the wall. But at 33 years old, he's not worth 2first rounders. A deal for Morrow should start with maybe Wolski for the salary dump, and then a 1st to go with it. No need to send a former 1st rounder along in the deal, especially when that former 1st rounder was selected to fill a void. A void the team still has to this day.

Lion Hound is offline   Reply With Quote