View Single Post
Old
08-11-2011, 10:14 AM
Inferno
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhockey193195 View Post
I went with Wolski. I think he'll thrive playing with Gaborik and Richards.
i went with wolski because, frankly, he's the only player that makes sense there.

Dubi doesnt make sense to me because the Dubi-AA-Cally line, composed of 2nd liners, played like a 1st line thanks to insane chemistry and parts complimenting each other so frikkin flawlessly. so why break up a line of lesser players that play above their heads to improve a line that already should be frikkin amazing with Richards and Gaborik. Fedotenko doesn't make sense to me because I dont think he has the speed or skill to keep up with either of those 2 players. Wolski has the speed, skill, hands, vision, EVERYTHING to play with those 2....except for his head...which is questionable at best...im hoping this being essentially a contract year for him, and the chance to play with 2 elite offensive players will change his game around from being a fringe 2nd line player, to a true top line player that his talent dictates. Frankly outside of Kreider, we dont have any players under 25 with the kind of ceiling Wolski has....he's frustrating as effing hell because of his lackadaisical play, and his questionable hockey sense...but the talent is unquestionably there...and he has put up pretty good numbers over his career prior to this past season.

Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote