View Single Post
Old
08-11-2011, 07:41 PM
ruckus*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freaky Habs Fan View Post
Kostitsyn isn't really easy to obtain. He's important to the team and he'll only go for a player who'll bring the same thing. He's a physical player and that's important for Montreal. Wolski is pretty much the opposite of what the Habs needs.
I agree. I don't think it makes sense for the Habs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
I don't get all the W2 hate. Everything I've seen about him this offseason has been him saying he knows he sucked and talking about all the things he's doing to make sure he doesn't suck again. We know the potential is there, and he seems to realize he needs to work hard to reach it again. I'm excited to see how him play this year for the Rangers.
This could be the year that defines the rest of his career. It's put up or shut up time for Wojtek.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYO View Post
WW reminds me a little too much of Nicky Z, I don't feel like sitting around and hoping that he turns his game around only to be disappointed in the end. Listen, I haven't been a WW hater, I just think this would be a good deal is all
You can't compare a player who has had zero attitude issues with Zherdev. Nicky Z was a cancer, and proved that everywhere he went.

Wolski has disappointed with his lack of an all around game and inconsistency on the ice, but I don't think they're comparable.

I also thought that Wolski was robbed a bunch last year, and had games and stretches where he was one of the best players on the ice.

ruckus* is offline   Reply With Quote