View Single Post
Old
08-11-2011, 11:30 PM
RangerFan10

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to RangerFan10
Quote:
Originally Posted by HagelinForPresident View Post
ummmmm he was working with Barb Underhill and now is working with "Hockey Guru" Jari Bryski. He is also learning about proper nutrition.

I guess Brian Boyle didn't work hard last off-season
lol, and again, because Brian Boyle worked on his game and improved, all players who work with barb underhill will magically become better hockey players because of it.

Some of you are in for a reality check sooner than later, but then again I guess it's the same sort of thinking that had people pinning Petr Prucha, Nigel Dawes, Enver Lisin and company as players that just aren't being utilized properly or aren't catching breaks. Always thinking that their magical season was just around the corner.

You can follow any player around on the off-season and put a spin on it that this upcoming year will be different because of how they're working. It's human nature to strive to be better, but it's human nature to fall into the same bad habits and same routines that made you mediocore to begin with (in Wolski's case, being able to skate better isn't going to change that he's soft, has a terrible hockey IQ and is lazy on the ice.) There are guys that don't waste a second on the ice and there are gliders. Rarely have I ever seen one turn into the other.

RangerFan10 is offline   Reply With Quote